Friday, February 24, 2012

minor set back..:o(

Well today started off not so good, and just seemed to stay that way, i woke up about an hour before my alarm but was so tired that i just lay there and of course right before my alarm went off i feel back into a deep sleep so when it did go off it scared the crap out of me...lol
Things just kept going wrong, i couldn't find my pants for work, they gave me about 8 tops but only 2 pair of pants so i wear them two times in a row before i wash them, i knew i had washed them and put them in my closet but i swear someone hid them from me...LOL
Then after all that, pack my lunch, sat for a few and check FB message from my hubby only to find out that he was not on his way home from Germany that they had been pushed back 24 hours, which means he will not be home until Sunday or Monday night now and we are suppose to leave early on Tuesday morning for Hawaii, so needless to say i cried. Then I left for work a few min early only to hit heavy traffic, so i was almost last for work, as most of you know, i hate being late for anything, even that damn job...LOL i kept busy pretty much the whole day so it went by pretty quick, except the last hour, for some reason the last darn hour slows down ...LOL On the way home i swear everyone in the inland empire was on the 60/215 freeway at the same time i was, it normally takes about 30 from work to home but today was over an hour, and EVERYONE was driving like they never drove before...if you were on that freeway between 4 & 5 pm tonight i might have cut you off...LOL
When i finely made it home i had to pee so bad that i almost didn't make it to the bathroom, but i did...haha Well this day if over and i am going to head to bed, i only have to work one more day then I'm off for a whole month! so excited to spend a whole week in Hawaii with the love of my life, my best friend, my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment